Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Fall Season...  (Read 2468 times)

gsfan85

New Fall Season...
« on: August 23, 2003, 10:53:12 PM »
Hey everyone,

Does anyone know any info about premiere dates for the new fall season.  Jeopardy! and Wheel premiere September 8th, not sure about the others.  

Also, if anyone could tell me when the new season of Powerball Instant Millionaire comes on, that would be great.  I believe usually they switch in October.

One more thing, does anyone know of any new fall game shows on broadcast or cable?

Thanks in advance!

zachhoran

New Fall Season...
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2003, 11:22:41 PM »
Squares-September 8th
Pyramid/Millionare-September 15th
Feud-September 15th or 22nd
TPIR-September 22nd
Street Smarts-September 29th
Lingo-December 2nd

New game shows:
Trivia Unwrapped-August 25th premiere on Food Network.
GSN Video Game Block-premieres sometime this Fall and airs Thurs, Sat, and Sun from 5-7PM EST.

Twenty One Marathon-September 20th(all 19 episodes of Povich's Twenty One will air from 9AM-4AM EST)

bwood

New Fall Season...
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2003, 01:55:09 AM »
Wheel and Jeopardy's new season begins Sept. 8th? I thought they always began on Labor Day, which would be Sept. 1st.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
New Fall Season...
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2003, 02:41:58 AM »
[quote name=\'bwood\' date=\'Aug 23 2003, 10:55 PM\'] Wheel and Jeopardy's new season begins Sept. 8th? I thought they always began on Labor Day, which would be Sept. 1st. [/quote]
 Apparently you thought wrong.

Useta be that Labor Day was the first Monday after the first Sunday in September, too, but that must have changed a few years ago. No complaints from this office...for me, with the way my next weekend is booked (with a trip to Portland) the timing couldn't be better.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

bwood

New Fall Season...
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2003, 02:52:32 AM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Aug 24 2003, 01:41 AM\']Apparently you thought wrong.

Useta be that Labor Day was the first Monday after the first Sunday in September, too, but that must have changed a few years ago. No complaints from this office...for me, with the way my next weekend is booked (with a trip to Portland) the timing couldn't be better.[/quote]
yeah, I guess I did.

I never really noticed the change. I thought Labor Day was kind of early this year.
No complaints from here either. :)

gsfan85

New Fall Season...
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2003, 10:30:24 AM »
Does anyone know when the new season of Powerball Instant Millionaire and the new PAX fall schedule begin?  How about \"Can You Tell\" and \"I've Got A Secret\" on Oxygen.  I heard for sure Can You Tell? is making new shows for the fall, but not sure about IGAS.

Thanks!

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
New Fall Season...
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2003, 03:29:10 PM »
[quote name=\'gsfan85\' date=\'Aug 24 2003, 07:30 AM\'] How about "Can You Tell" and "I've Got A Secret" on Oxygen.  I heard for sure Can You Tell? is making new shows for the fall, but not sure about IGAS. [/quote]
 Hasn't IGAS been dead for a solid year now, at the very least?
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe