Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wheel cars  (Read 4301 times)

Casey

Wheel cars
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2005, 07:14:25 PM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Nov 19 2005, 05:30 PM\'][quote name=\'isucgv\' date=\'Nov 19 2005, 04:56 PM\']And I thought maybe there would be one thread on this board where someone wasn't bashed for something..... the search continues.
[snapback]102650[/snapback]
[/quote]
I'm sorry, but spare me...please.
[snapback]102651[/snapback]
[/quote]
I'll be the very first to admit that the minutiae some people can notice in a game show episode is rather frightening at times, but it really seems like a few people here can't wait to be the first in line to bash someone.  It does get rather tiresome seeing it in nearly every thread.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2005, 07:19:49 PM by isucgv »

BrandonFG

Wheel cars
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2005, 08:39:21 PM »
[quote name=\'isucgv\' date=\'Nov 19 2005, 07:14 PM\']I'll be the very first to admit that the minutiae some people can notice in a game show episode is rather frightening at times, but it really seems like a few people here can't wait to be the first in line to bash someone.  It does get rather tiresome seeing it in nearly every thread.
[snapback]102655[/snapback]
[/quote]
Agreed on that one. Sometimes it does just get unnecessary.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

Steve Gavazzi

Wheel cars
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2005, 09:03:55 PM »
[quote name=\'isucgv\' date=\'Nov 19 2005, 07:14 PM\']I'll be the very first to admit that the minutiae some people can notice in a game show episode is rather frightening at times, but it really seems like a few people here can't wait to be the first in line to bash someone.  It does get rather tiresome seeing it in nearly every thread.
[snapback]102655[/snapback]
[/quote]

But as Aaron pointed out -- and I'm not saying this necessarily justifies the bashing, but it's definitely accurate -- Tmq has pretty much reached a point where any post he makes automatically looks stupid simply because he posted it.