The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

More RARE High Rollers Clips

(1/5) > >>

jrjgames:
Some good stuff here friends.....enjoy!

John

http://www.jrjgames.com/main/promos/video.htm

JasonA1:
To anybody who downloaded the videos, or John himself - can you identify the people-besides-Wink in them? I believe Art Alisi is the stand-in contestant nearest to Wink in the show open clip, but the others are a mystery.

Downloading the two new ones,
-Jason

bricon:

--- Quote ---To anybody who downloaded the videos, or John himself - can you identify the people-besides-Wink in them? I believe Art Alisi is the stand-in contestant nearest to Wink in the show open clip, but the others are a mystery.
--- End quote ---

Not having realplayer here at work, but having seen this video, I believe it's Steve Friedman next to Art as a contestant.  And Carnac is Marko Realmonte, one of the show's writers.

SplitSecond:
Who decided to put the contestants (and the chimp) in front of a green screen for the pilot?  Maybe that's who the body is in dice pit for the final rehearsal.  Lesson learned.

JasonA1:
Thanks for the mystery identities Brian!

Now I see where those promo shots of the dice table facing the Big Numbers came from. Neato! I admit that green screen is awful cheesy. Any other differences between the pilot and series you can share? I'm only guessing the chimp was involved in one of those mini-games you could win.

On the Carnac clip, I can guess what was censored - but, can somebody (Brian, John, or maybe yet another person whose seen it clean! ;-) divulge as to what was said?

-Jason

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version