The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

PYL questions...

(1/4) > >>

whoserman:
first of all, i'm looking for the following pyl sound cues:

1) The win cue.
and
2) The return-from-commercial cue.

also, i'm getting digital cable tomorrow, and i'll have it until september 15th, or something like that. any idea if either

1) The Michael Larsen episodes
and/or
2) The \"Sufferin' Succatash\" episode

will air in that period of time?

also, i'm messing with the patterns in BigJon06's Whammy game so the patterns are the same as PYL when larsen was on. back in march, i saw someone on the old board post the 5 patterns. does anyone remember what they were?

thanx.

clemon79:
[quote name=\'whoserman\' date=\'Jun 16 2003, 03:30 PM\'] 1) The Michael Larsen episodes
 [/quote]
 Seeing as these just ran, I wouldn't count on seeing them again soon.

--- Quote ---2) The \"Sufferin' Succatash\" episode
--- End quote ---

I have no flippin' idea which one this is, nor would I know an airdate if I did.

whoserman:
The question was \"Which well-known cartoon character is famous for uttering the immortal words \"Sufferin' Succatash!\"?\"

everyone said Sylvester, but peter said the answer was Daffy Duck.

at the end, Mel Blanc calls Peter on a telephone at his podium in the voice of sylvester, correcting him. After the phone call, Peter announces that all the players will get a second chance.

zachhoran:
The SUfferin Succotash PYL episode is from 1985, hence it is not a part of the 200 episodes GSN currently runs. If they do acquire new episodes in the future, it may turn up again.

whoserman:
darn.

btw: episodes of pyl air 4 times a day, right? that means we should see the larsen episodes again in about 50 days, right? or is that totally stupid? i'm sorry. i rarely watch gsn, seeing as i used to have to go to my friends house to see it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version