Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Pricing Game  (Read 2649 times)

tvwxman

New Pricing Game
« on: September 20, 2005, 04:17:46 PM »
Hi.... please correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't there word of a new PG to debut on the new season premiere? I've taped the last two days to see it, but it hasn't been there...

Without going into specifics, does anyone know if the new game will see the light of day this week?

Just wonderin'..... Sorry for the silly question in advance....I just miss the old days of a new season premiere, new game on the first ep.....
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

davemackey

New Pricing Game
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2005, 05:20:45 PM »
[quote name=\'tvwxman\' date=\'Sep 20 2005, 04:17 PM\']Hi.... please correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't there word of a new PG to debut on the new season premiere? I've taped the last two days to see it, but it hasn't been there...

Without going into specifics, does anyone know if the new game will see the light of day this week?

Just wonderin'..... Sorry for the silly question in advance....I just miss the old days of a new season premiere, new game on the first ep.....
[snapback]97288[/snapback]
[/quote]
I was told a couple of weeks ago that the prop hadn't even been built yet, so it may be a while before we see it.