The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

American Juniors Finale...

(1/1)

Kevin Prather:
Tonight, they revealed the 5th and final member of the group, Danielle White.
Final Group:

Tory Thompson
Taylor Thompson
Chauncey Matthews
Lucy Hale
Danielle White

The final two tonight were Danielle White and Chantel Kohl. Since Lucy Hale made the group, I really couldn't decide between Danielle and Chantel, but i knew it'd be one of those two. I was right.

A few things that interest me though...

Ryan announced that the American Juniors single \"One Step Closer\" was released to stores today.

1) Couldn't you have gone out and bought the CD for an easy spoiler of today's show?

2) How could the full group have recorded the single and released it to stores if they just today revealed the 5th member? My theory: either the show was done in advance, or each of the remaining finalists recorded for the single in advance, and they released the one with the winner.

Also, do you think that most of the losers are going to get record deals anyway? like the American Idol losers?

Timsterino:
I am a big fan of \"American Idol\". With that said, I just could not get into \"American Juniors\". It actually seemed even cornier than Idol. It didn't work for me with the younger kids. I dunno.

I watched three episodes and stopped watching it. Instead I prefered to Tivo \"Dog Eat Dog\" and watch \"Big Brother 4\".

Tim :-)

GS Warehouse:
[quote name=\'Timsterino\' date=\'Aug 12 2003, 11:46 PM\'] I am a big fan of "American Idol". With that said, I just could not get into "American Juniors". ... [/quote]
 Neither could I.  In fact, out of the entire first season of AI, I only watched the second hour of the finale.  It was this past season when I got sucked in.

But that said, aren't there enough AI message boards as it is?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version