Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Anyone here take the same J! contestant test I did  (Read 2153 times)

JenKennings

Anyone here take the same J! contestant test I did
« on: August 05, 2005, 03:27:58 PM »
I'm getting some notes together about the J! audition process for something I'm writing, and here's my problem: over two years later, I don't remember too many of the answers on the 50-question written test.

I don't know if there are many posters here who have tried out for Jeopardy in the past, but I'm trying to find people who may have taken the same test I did.  I tried out in May of 2003, at the Culver City Radisson.  Either the first or second question on my test asked who succeeded Sandy Berger as National Security Advisor (Condoleezza Rize).  Other answers included: Great Expectations, Swan Lake, LeAnn Rimes, Kiev, peregrine falcons, Kristi Yamaguchi (or was it Michelle Kwan?) and "kinds of pants."  That last one was a Common Bonds question: "Gaucho, stirrup, or stretch."  If this reminds you of a test you took, I'd love to have my memory jogged about any of the other answers you remember from the test.

Since this was over two years ago, and would-be contestants are allowed to re-audition every year, Jeopardy! is obviously no longer using this same test, and there should be no problem reminiscing about the content in a general way. Anyone?