Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "Family Guy Feud"  (Read 7750 times)

BrandonFG

"Family Guy Feud"
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2005, 07:21:47 PM »
[quote name=\'KyleCHaight\' date=\'Aug 5 2005, 11:36 AM\']Actually, I think when the season resumes on September 11, there's a three part trilogy of episodes that is essentially the movie broken up and censored for television. (both epguides.com and tv.com formerly listed these three episodes as "Stewie B. Goode", "Bango Was His Name-Oh!", and "Stu and Stewie's Excellent Adventure", all three of which make up the movie, the titles are even given in the end credits.)
[snapback]93377[/snapback]
[/quote]

Nope...it'll be released at the end of September, around the 27th. Stay with me on this one.

A few months before FOX announced new episodes, they were going to release a Family Guy movie, still straight-to-DVD. This was c. late-2003.

When FOX announced the new season of FG (c. spring-2004), the movie was put on the back-burner, then scheduled as a three-part episode. They eventually went back to the original plan of releasing the three-parter as a DVD.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

GSWitch

"Family Guy Feud"
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2005, 08:00:38 AM »
Next to game shows, I love Family Guy!  Seeing those pictures of Peter being Richard Dawson was crazy!

What next, Brian the Dog hosting Supermarket Sweep?  Then again, he'd be fired for whizzing in the supermarket like he did on an episode (Brian In Love).

$100kPyramidfan

"Family Guy Feud"
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2005, 03:56:44 PM »
Yes. This is one of my absolute favorite non GS shows! I can't wait to buy this movie. I always love their old TV jokes (especially the game shows)!
"Does anybody in the audience want an empty armadillo?" - Garry Moore