Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Swann TTTT Run  (Read 7227 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Swann TTTT Run
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2005, 02:31:16 PM »
[quote name=\'tyshaun1\' date=\'Aug 7 2005, 07:32 AM\']Maybe the style he employs on TTTT '90 and FF is what the director wants, perhaps?
[/quote]
Then I go back to my original comment where I suggest the producer is an exceedingly poor judge of talent, because I think his style is Not Good, much less for that particular show.

If it's anything like the productions I've been involved with, the director has no say in the matter. He merely calls the shots and tries to create the producer's vision.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

DrBear

Swann TTTT Run
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2005, 06:47:08 AM »
[quote name=\'davemackey\' date=\'Aug 5 2005, 02:27 PM\']Hint: It starts with Bern and ends with Bennett.
[snapback]93422[/snapback]
[/quote]

Sorry, I tried taking notes at 3 a.m. and they end up all looking like gleebleforksh
This isn't a plug, but you can ask me about my book.

tvwxman

Swann TTTT Run
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2005, 09:16:29 AM »
[quote name=\'tyshaun1\' date=\'Aug 6 2005, 09:36 AM\']But to imply that someone's VOICE was picked because of the voice's skin color is completely ignorant, IMO.
[snapback]93469[/snapback]
[/quote]

You obviously don't work in show biz, then.

You'd have a more valid point IF the announcer on TTTT90 was not on air. He was , and so if the producers felt that adding a little color may add a little 'balance' to the show, then they would have found a little color. They would have hired someone off the street if they needed to (ALL OF THIS is speculation. I wasn't privy to the hiring meetings at Goodson in 1990).

Fair? Right? Politically Correct? I'll argue those points after I finish sending out my resume tape to major market jobs that I won't get because the weather team at KRAP already has 3 average looking white males.
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"