The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Treasure Hunt Question?

(1/5) > >>

DJDustman:
Now I know Geoff Edwards had to memorize all 30 and all 66 surprise packages, but What was wrong with the Security System that They couldn't use Cue Cards?

Adam Nedeff:

--- Quote ---Now I know Geoff Edwards had to memorize all 30 and all 66 surprise packages, but What was wrong with the Security System that They couldn't use Cue Cards?
--- End quote ---

Here's my guess...

If the cue cards got mixed up somehow, Geoff would spend 5 minutes setting up a bunch of clues sounding like a new car that actually refer to a rusty trumpet inside the box, and when he opens the box, it's a slab of swiss cheese, thereby screwing up the entire segment and confusing the audience.

clemon79:
[quote name=\'Adam Nedeff\' date=\'Aug 10 2003, 02:29 PM\'] Here's my guess...

If the cue cards got mixed up somehow, Geoff would spend 5 minutes setting up a bunch of clues sounding like a new car that actually refer to a rusty trumpet inside the box, and when he opens the box, it's a slab of swiss cheese, thereby screwing up the entire segment and confusing the audience. [/quote]
 And if Geoff gets mixed up, he does 5 minutes setting up rusty swiss cheese or what have you.

I think I'll take the props.

Footix:
[quote name=\'DJDustman\' date=\'Aug 10 2003, 01:57 PM\']Now I know Geoff Edwards had to memorize all 30 and all 66 surprise packages, but What was wrong with the Security System that They couldn't use Cue Cards?[/quote]
The way I see it, if someone happens to see one or more of the cue cards, they know what's in one or more of the boxes. Not only does that give an unfair advantage, but that's the sort of situation that S&P folks just hate.

DrBear:
And nobody's mentioned the obvious - if Geoff can see the cards, so can the contestant while the prize-giving skit is going on - and if I were the contestant, that would be the first place I'd look.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version