Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: VH-1 Game Show Specials =)  (Read 3742 times)

mctoyboy

VH-1 Game Show Specials =)
« on: May 18, 2005, 09:33:47 PM »
I just heard these were starting Saturday and there are going to be 4 of them. A friend of mine saw a commercial and said it looked like different clips.....just wanted to make sure people knew =)
j
« Last Edit: May 18, 2005, 09:34:20 PM by mctoyboy »

tvrandywest

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 10:50:31 PM »
There are FIVE specials, airing on 5 consecutive Saturdays starting this weekend. As mentioned in an earlier thread, there are some familiar clips along with a bevy of great moments I'd never seen before. Ben Stein hosts, I provide the voice of announcer "Mr. Game Show", and in-studio contestants recreate some of the funniest games and stunts.

More on my website NEWS page

Randy
tvrandywest.com
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

Preview the book free: click "Johnny O Tribute" http://www.tvrandywest.com

mystery7

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2005, 12:36:22 AM »
[quote name=\'tvrandywest\' date=\'May 18 2005, 09:50 PM\']There are FIVE specials, airing on 5 consecutive Saturdays starting this weekend. As mentioned in an earlier thread, there are some familiar clips along with a bevy of great moments I'd never seen before. Ben Stein hosts, I provide the voice of announcer "Mr. Game Show", and in-studio contestants recreate some of the funniest games and stunts.

Randy
tvrandywest.com
[snapback]85809[/snapback]
[/quote]
Yum! Now I'll have something to watch at work this weekend!

Pyramid80

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2005, 08:04:16 AM »
This sounds great!  Thanks for the information guys!

Johnissoevil

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2005, 11:08:16 AM »
[quote name=\'tvrandywest\' date=\'May 18 2005, 10:50 PM\']There are FIVE specials, airing on 5 consecutive Saturdays starting this weekend. As mentioned in an earlier thread, there are some familiar clips along with a bevy of great moments I'd never seen before. Ben Stein hosts, I provide the voice of announcer "Mr. Game Show", and in-studio contestants recreate some of the funniest games and stunts.

Randy
tvrandywest.com
[snapback]85809[/snapback]
[/quote]

What are you guys trying to do, drive me into hiccups from so much laughter?  Trying to make me laugh like The Joker (RIP Caesar, same for you BTW, Frank)?  Looking forward to it. :-)
In loving memory of my father, Curtis Fenner 4/29/44-8/13/15

Clay Zambo

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2005, 11:52:45 AM »
[quote name=\'tvrandywest\' date=\'May 18 2005, 09:50 PM\']...Ben Stein hosts, I provide the voice of announcer "Mr. Game Show", and in-studio contestants recreate some of the funniest games and stunts.
[/quote]

While I was visiting Aaron Solomon this winter, he was in prep for writing these specials.  The material was fun, but I don't believe the casting was final at that point.  Glad to know that Randy and Ben are on-board. The shows should be great.
czambo@mac.com