Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bill Cullen's book  (Read 3260 times)

brianhenke

Bill Cullen's book
« on: May 03, 2005, 07:48:18 AM »
I just found out there is a businessman from Ireland named Bill Cullen!

He even has written a book called "It's A Long Way from Penny Apples."

Eyeonbooks.com

Brian

Louisiana is the Bluegrass State?
Johnny Cash sang "I Have the Wine"?

Esoteric Eric

Bill Cullen's book
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 08:58:59 AM »
[quote name=\'brianhenke\' date=\'May 3 2005, 04:48 AM\']I just found out there is a businessman from Ireland named Bill Cullen (who)... has written a book called "It's A Long Way from Penny Apples."
[snapback]84207[/snapback]
[/quote]Anybody who has seen Matt Ottinger's sig the last few months (Example: post #7 of this other thread) knows this.

Esoteric Eric; <OT>but hey, Brian, did you see J!'s "NASCAR Sponsors" category?  (Really, though, not a bad spin on the classic "Business and Industry" by including the current drivers' names in the clues.)</ot>
Eric Smallman; "...I don't think God ever forgave me for Phyllis Newman..." - "Jimmy Carter" (Dan Aykroyd), SNL, 1976

zachhoran

Bill Cullen's book
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 09:43:28 AM »
[quote name=\'Esoteric Eric\' date=\'May 3 2005, 07:58 AM\']

Esoteric Eric; <OT>but hey, Brian, did you see J!'s "NASCAR Sponsors" category?  (Really, though, not a bad spin on the classic "Business and Industry" by including the current drivers' names in the clues.)</ot>
[snapback]84212[/snapback]
[/quote]

I was surprised he didn't post a spoiler on that alone :)

BrandonFG

Bill Cullen's book
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2005, 11:46:40 AM »
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'May 3 2005, 08:43 AM\'][quote name=\'Esoteric Eric\' date=\'May 3 2005, 07:58 AM\']

Esoteric Eric; <OT>but hey, Brian, did you see J!'s "NASCAR Sponsors" category?  (Really, though, not a bad spin on the classic "Business and Industry" by including the current drivers' names in the clues.)</ot>
[/quote]

I was surprised he didn't post a spoiler on that alone :)
[snapback]84214[/snapback]
[/quote]

Zach made a funny. Very hypocritical, but he still made a funny.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

brianhenke

Bill Cullen's book
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2005, 12:42:11 PM »
Look, I didn't know about the Irish Bill Cullen until this morning.

I was watching Stump the Schwab at 7:30 on Friday night to see if there would be a new episode (it wasn't). That's when J! is on here, and I didn't know there would be a NASCAR Category. OK by that?

Brian

Louisiana is the Bluegrass State?
Johnny Cash sang "I Have the Wine"?

PYLdude

• Still crazy after all these years.
Bill Cullen's book
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2005, 12:45:07 PM »
[quote name=\'brianhenke\' date=\'May 3 2005, 12:42 PM\']Look, I didn't know about the Irish Bill Cullen until this morning.
[snapback]84231[/snapback]
[/quote]

Are you blind, man?
I suppose you can still learn stuff on TLC, though it would be more in the Goofus & Gallant sense, that is (don't do what these parents did)"- Travis Eberle, 2012

“We’re game show fans. ‘Weird’ comes with the territory.” - Matt Ottinger, 2022

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Bill Cullen's book
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2005, 01:51:10 PM »
[quote name=\'brianhenke\' date=\'May 3 2005, 11:42 AM\']Look, I didn't know about the Irish Bill Cullen until this morning. [/quote]
Then open your eyes and talk less.

I was watching Stump the Schwab at 7:30 on Friday night to see if there would be a new episode (it wasn't). That's when J! is on here, and I didn't know there would be a NASCAR Category. OK by that?
You got your way--now take that insipid line out of your sig.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

Mike Tennant

Bill Cullen's book
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2005, 01:54:15 PM »
[quote name=\'Esoteric Eric\' date=\'May 3 2005, 07:58 AM\'][quote name=\'brianhenke\' date=\'May 3 2005, 04:48 AM\']I just found out there is a businessman from Ireland named Bill Cullen (who)... has written a book called "It's A Long Way from Penny Apples."
[snapback]84207[/snapback]
[/quote]Anybody who has seen Matt Ottinger's sig the last few months (Example: post #7 of this other thread) knows this.
[/quote]
Not only that, there was an entire thread about the subject started by Yours Truly several months ago.  It's been discussed.