Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Family Feud story in The Onion  (Read 4219 times)

Adam Nedeff

Family Feud story in The Onion
« on: April 26, 2005, 09:45:02 PM »
Pretty funny story. So who wants to be the anal retentive who e-mails them to point out they're talking about the Dawson version and showing a picture of the Ray Combs version?
Family Feud Continues

zachhoran

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2005, 09:59:31 PM »
[quote name=\'Adam Nedeff\' date=\'Apr 26 2005, 08:45 PM\']Pretty funny story. So who wants to be the anal retentive who e-mails them to point out they're talking about the Dawson version and showing a picture of the Ray Combs version?
Family Feud Continues
[snapback]83447[/snapback]
[/quote]

Was there ever a "greatest contestants" week of shows on the Anderson Feud. I sure as heck don't remember hearing about it? Unless they only taped the one show and it was never aired due to the tension described in the article.

SamPrainito

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2005, 10:19:48 PM »
Was there ever a "greatest contestants" week of shows on the Anderson Feud. I sure as heck don't remember hearing about it? Unless they only taped the one show and it was never aired due to the tension described in the article.

Show me "WOOSH!".....CLANG!

BrandonFG

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2005, 10:36:50 PM »
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Apr 26 2005, 08:59 PM\'][quote name=\'Adam Nedeff\' date=\'Apr 26 2005, 08:45 PM\']Pretty funny story. So who wants to be the anal retentive who e-mails them to point out they're talking about the Dawson version and showing a picture of the Ray Combs version?
Family Feud Continues
[snapback]83447[/snapback]
[/quote]

[snapback]83449[/snapback]
[/quote]

Zach, I know humor is normally lost on you, but I'm going to explain this anyways. The Onion is a humorous parody of a newspaper. So breathe easier, you can stop playing Nancy Drew for a second.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2005, 10:39:30 PM »
Oh. My. Gosh.

Zach. What legitimate newspaper would have a f-bomb in it?
--Mark
Phil 4:13

Steve Gavazzi

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2005, 11:10:25 PM »
[quote name=\'Modor\' date=\'Apr 26 2005, 10:39 PM\']Oh. My. Gosh.

Zach. What legitimate newspaper would have a f-bomb in it?
[snapback]83461[/snapback]
[/quote]

Well, The Daily Press up in St. Marys did once mention a pubic display of affection... ;-)