Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TPiR cues for your enjoyment  (Read 53268 times)

WhammyPower

TPiR cues for your enjoyment
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2005, 10:06:57 AM »
I updated my music page with edits of two of the cues from Casey's page that I made on the fly.

Click here to download!

JasonA1

• Executive Producer
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2005, 10:29:02 AM »
The truck/van edit you did was perfecto, but the original first four cue stays with those last pieces of music...that little bit of intro is never hit upon through to the end. Dunno if that made sense. It just loops the last 10 seconds or so and never samples from the first 5.

-Jason
Game Show Forum Muckety-Muck

Skynet74

« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2005, 10:42:37 AM »
That Truck/Van cue is Effen Awsome! It should be nominated for some kind of an award. Awsome Casey! Would love to hear more no matter who they come from.

John

bossjock967

• Smiling politely.
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2005, 10:43:35 AM »
Casey... let me be another one here thanking you for posting such great stuff.

That Big Banana remix is great.  Someone else mentioned the trombones.  Yup... that's what those are.  I play one... and I love the sound of them in a tune like that.

Thanks!!
Corey Dukes
The "Biggest Jerk" of the Game Show Forum

Skynet74

« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2005, 11:06:37 AM »
Awsome Casey. Let's have the names of the theme Horders that contacted you. Drop a few names and they'll leave you alone in the future.  

Besides... those will most likely be the ones who have more music from the show.

John

WhammyPower

« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2005, 11:52:15 AM »
[quote name=\'TunaHead\' date=\'Jan 22 2005, 11:50 PM\']No, I believe this credit goes to the cue whores that don't want anything getting out there, even if it is for the good of people who enjoy good quality cues. I, like many others, enjoy the quality of these cues. I don't give two flying f's anymore about trading.
[snapback]72477[/snapback]
[/quote]
Didn't Mike share that Dennis James episode for a while?  Wouldn't that be the same as Casey's posting of those cues?  (Sorry, Mike, if you get any e-mails)

[quote name=\'JasonA1\' date=\'Jan 23 2005, 10:29 AM\']The truck/van edit you did was perfecto, but the original first four cue stays with those last pieces of music...that little bit of intro is never hit upon through to the end. Dunno if that made sense. It just loops the last 10 seconds or so and never samples from the first 5.
[snapback]72500[/snapback]
[/quote]
Speaking of that Dennis James episode, have you ever watched that?  You clearly hear that section repeat.

daveromanjr

« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2005, 01:19:06 PM »
Thank you thank you thank you, Casey!!!

OK hearing the "Jewelry Music" one... is there a version of that that is played with what sounds like a wooden xylaphone instead of sax?  I believe they use it when describing the products in Plinko still.  Older cue.

WhammyPower

« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2005, 02:01:20 PM »
[quote name=\'daveromanjr\' date=\'Jan 23 2005, 01:19 PM\']OK hearing the "Jewelry Music" one... is there a version of that that is played with what sounds like a wooden xylaphone instead of sax?
[snapback]72509[/snapback]
[/quote]Yep.  Sample here.

SamJ93

« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2005, 02:20:09 PM »
Casey, I love you in a totally heterosexual way.  It is freakin' AWESOME to hear my absolute favorite Car cue plus Cue 19 in the clear at last!

--Sam
It's a well-known fact that Lincoln loved mayonnaise!

joshg

« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2005, 02:36:12 PM »
[quote name=\'JasonA1\' date=\'Jan 22 2005, 10:33 PM\']the truck/van cue is one of the newer cues I always wanted to hear in the clear. It sure takes some interesting paths we don't hear on air. [/quote]

First off... Casey thank you for bucking the trend and sharing these cues with us.
Second... let me mention that this cue makes great driving music on the way to Vega$ to play the TPIR slots!

Josh
Because Chiffon Wrinkles...

sshuffield70

« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2005, 02:42:31 PM »
Casey and Nick,

Great work on the cues!!  Thank you!!

I'd like to chime in on Casey's page as well, since I (well, once I get the damn thing back up again) have one of the largest GS theme collections available on the net.  Prior to the Ultraplex II going live last April, I had been collecting themes from 80stvthemes.com (just about all of them were converted to mp3), as well as 12 different Yahoo groups that have music files as well.  

When I decided to bring back the Ultraplex, I wanted the theme music to be the centerpiece of the new site.  It still will be, even though there's been discussion of adding some flash games to the site.  But, I felt then and now, as many of you do, that the music should be made available to as many people as possible.  And so, I have done that and will continure to do so, adding more things as we go along (including those cues I collected this morning).

Casey Buck

« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2005, 03:05:56 PM »
Thanks for all the positive feedback, guys!

I've got one more cue for you people, the 1972 Ticket Plug, this time with the horns!

Later today I'll update the page to include the non-TPiR related themes that I posted previously.

drmusic_99

« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2005, 07:04:36 PM »
I can't thank you enough Casey. I always suspected that these cues were "out there" in the trading community, even though they never made it onto any websites. To have them, in master quality no less, gives me a great bit of joy on an otherwise bittersweet day.

Thanks again.

BlankBoy

« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2005, 07:28:43 PM »
[quote name=\'Casey Buck\' date=\'Jan 23 2005, 02:05 PM\']Thanks for all the positive feedback, guys!

I've got one more cue for you people, the 1972 Ticket Plug, this time with the horns!

Later today I'll update the page to include the non-TPiR related themes that I posted previously.
[snapback]72528[/snapback]
[/quote]

Thanks, Casey! I'm listening to one now!

Blank

Monarx

« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2005, 07:46:09 PM »
Awesome job, Casey, I always wanted to hear the truck cue in the clear.  That's my favorite cue of all time.  Thank you so much. :-D

Incidentally, I've uploaded a slightly edited version of said cue here.  Thank you again, Casey!

Edit: Oops, didn't fully read all the posts.  Oh well.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2005, 02:46:16 PM by Monarx »
The countdown to 100 ended awhile ago, why are you still here?