Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: on and off topic. missing peices, need copies..  (Read 2032 times)

Shredder

on and off topic. missing peices, need copies..
« on: January 07, 2005, 07:00:34 PM »
Hey all,

I'm in need of one show segment, and one show.  

When I taped the 5th appearance of the Fraizer familly(our 3rd attended taping) digitally, I paused the recording and walked away during the commercials.  When I came back, I forgot to hit it to resume recording.  When I realized my mistake, the second act had just ended.  If anyone can encode that second act into an MPG file for trade, please let me know.  I like to keep these shows we attend for the memories of being on the set :).

I knew the repeat was on today, but I was so busy setting up our new computer desk, that I completly forgot about it....darn the luck.

Also, does anyone here tape the Late Late Show?  I need the October 15th ep with Craig Ferguson.  Carey Elwes from Robin Hood Men in Tights was the guest.  I set the DVR to record the show Friday Night at 12:30, only to remember that I was technically taping the Thursday night show, and not Friday  nights, wich aired early Saturday morning, if that makes any sense :).  Any help in locating this will be rgreatly appreciated.