Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I'd Ask Santa For...  (Read 1864 times)

The Pyramids

I'd Ask Santa For...
« on: December 19, 2004, 06:39:52 PM »
In the past year if I had been asked what I would really like to see more off (or at least see more of them circulating) I'd say the three Seventies NBC shows. I mean, of course, old 'Jeopardy!', 'Hollywood Sqaures' and 'Wheel of Fortune.'

After looking at the great 'Game Show Pilot Light' website what I really wish were circulating are the last pilots Mark Goodson made. First there would be 'Body Talk' hosted by Vicki Lawrence, also 'Match Game' hosted by Bert Convy and finally 'TKO' with host Peter Tomarken.

Of the three I'd want to see 'TKO' the most since it was original. 'MG' was of course a remake and 'Body Talk' was reportedly like 'Body Language.' As it is, as far as I know, the Eighties Goodson pilots that are out there are 'Now You See It' with Jack Clark (got that one) and Orson Bean in 'Concentration.'

Anyone in agreement or have more information?

mmb5

I'd Ask Santa For...
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2004, 09:20:06 PM »
[quote name=\'PaulD\' date=\'Dec 19 2004, 06:39 PM\']Of the three I'd want to see 'TKO' the most since it was original. 'MG' was of course a remake and 'Body Talk' was reportedly like 'Body Language.' As it is, as far as I know, the Eighties Goodson pilots that are out there are 'Now You See It' with Jack Clark (got that one) and Orson Bean in 'Concentration.'

Anyone in agreement or have more information?
[snapback]67901[/snapback]
[/quote]

If you are in or planning to visit the Southern California area, the TKO pilot is at UCLA.

--Mike
Portions of this post not affecting the outcome have been edited or recreated.