Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Has anybody noticed on Jeopardy...?  (Read 6865 times)

adamjk

Has anybody noticed on Jeopardy...?
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2004, 08:10:04 PM »
It has sunk in,  but this has to be true, after all Ken Jennings himself told me. He better then anyone here would know.

chris319

• Co-Executive Producer
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2004, 08:10:51 PM »
[quote name=\'Don Howard\' date=\'Oct 6 2004, 03:47 PM\'][quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Oct 6 2004, 04:02 PM\']I emailed Ken about this, and the response I got was, that they simply lost count. So there goes any theories you guys might have had.
[snapback]59771[/snapback]
[/quote]

They lost count!!!!!! Of course! That MUST be it. On his last win, he copped his 48th win. But it's been a whole two weeks since that was shown--so what was that total again?
Adam, just like at the bowling alley and other places, you've been duped. I think Ken was pulling your leg.
Lying in wait for your next piece of breaking news...........[/quote]
You can add him to your Ignore User list, it's OK (I can't).

Hey, maybe the Jeopardy! people lost track of his winnings, too. "Let's see, Ken, how much do we owe you again? Half a million?"
« Last Edit: October 06, 2004, 08:12:24 PM by chris319 »

dzinkin

« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2004, 08:13:12 PM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Oct 6 2004, 08:10 PM\']It has sunk in,  but this has to be true, after all Ken Jennings himself told me. He better then anyone here would know.
[snapback]59796[/snapback]
[/quote]
He also would know better than anyone else how to have a sense of humor about his run.  You would do well to understand the difference between a serious comment and a joke.

OntarioQuizzer

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2004, 08:18:33 PM »
Hey Adam,

Interested in buying a bridge in Brooklyn?

Andy Saunders

tvwxman

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2004, 08:40:49 PM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Oct 6 2004, 04:02 PM\']I emailed Ken about this, and the response I got was, that they simply lost count. So there goes any theories you guys might have had.
[snapback]59771[/snapback]
[/quote]

Here's my Pythadamjkorean Theorem :

adamjk + facts = false

The only theory this proves, kid , is that you're gullible!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2004, 08:41:40 PM by tvwxman »
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2004, 09:51:42 PM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Oct 6 2004, 04:12 PM\']Don't forget though, that there was a long time in reality between Ken's last episode before the TOC, and the first episode after the TOC.
But you must remember, these shows are taped months in advance.
[snapback]59788[/snapback]
[/quote]
Dude. You got scammed. Again. For ONCE in your EVER-LOVING life, you would look like a whole lot less of an utter dumbass if you would just ADMIT IT instead of making up asinine justifications.

But then, it can't be your fault, because Ken told it to you. Because NOTHING is EVER your fault. Someone else is always responsible for what the world does to Adam Kleist.

You are completely without hope. You got two tens for a five?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2004, 09:53:00 PM by clemon79 »
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2004, 09:54:24 PM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Oct 6 2004, 07:10 PM\']It has sunk in,  but this has to be true, after all Ken Jennings himself told me. He better then anyone here would know.
[snapback]59796[/snapback]
[/quote]
Ken Jennings told me that Dave Zinkin, Mike Klauss, Chris Clementson, and Brian Henke all got a lap dance from Brooke Burns the last time they went to LA. Since Ken told me, it must be true.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

dzinkin

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2004, 10:24:35 PM »
[quote name=\'Dsmith\' date=\'Oct 6 2004, 09:54 PM\']Ken Jennings told me that Dave Zinkin, Mike Klauss, Chris Clementson, and Brian Henke all got a lap dance from Brooke Burns the last time they went to LA. Since Ken told me, it must be true.
[snapback]59814[/snapback]
[/quote]

Ken got it wrong.  I've never been to LA.  Mike got a lap dance from Brooke and Brian got one from Chris.

Don Howard

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2004, 10:29:22 PM »
[quote name=\'chris319\' date=\'Oct 6 2004, 07:10 PM\']You can add him to your Ignore User list, it's OK (I can't).

[snapback]59798[/snapback]
[/quote]

And miss this nightly glob of comedy? Never.
Ken gave me the winning Powerball numbers for tonight. I am 30 minutes away from $177M. He also told me Jen Carfagno is waiting for me under the boardwalk. Now all I need to do is find a Monopoly game.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2004, 10:30:00 PM by Don Howard »

aaron sica

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2004, 10:55:24 PM »
[quote name=\'Don Howard\' date=\'Oct 6 2004, 10:29 PM\']And miss this nightly glob of comedy? Never.
Ken gave me the winning Powerball numbers for tonight. I am 30 minutes away from $177M. He also told me Jen Carfagno is waiting for me under the boardwalk. Now all I need to do is find a Monopoly game.
[snapback]59819[/snapback]
[/quote]

You're definitely one person I'll *NEVER* killfile, Don. I read your posts, and can't stop laughing for about 10 minutes.

I can't help thinking one thing with this latest Adam fiasco, with all these fake sweepstakes (like the one I got in the other day and chucked), they'd have a FIELD DAY with Adam. :)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2004, 11:15:06 PM »
[quote name=\'aaron sica\' date=\'Oct 6 2004, 07:55 PM\']I can't help thinking one thing with this latest Adam fiasco, with all these fake sweepstakes (like the one I got in the other day and chucked), they'd have a FIELD DAY with Adam. :)
[snapback]59821[/snapback]
[/quote]
You have to wonder how many micreants have his Citibank card number and his Ebay login information.

And I bet the government of Nigeria has him on speed-dial.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

chris319

• Co-Executive Producer
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2004, 11:31:11 PM »
Ken told me how I could double the size of my, er, um, bank account. Yeah, that's it, bank account!

Problem is, I'll never be able to wear knee-length short pants in public again.

SplitSecond

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2004, 11:32:29 PM »
[quote name=\'chris319\' date=\'Oct 6 2004, 08:31 PM\']
Ken told me how I could double the size of my, er, um, bank account. Yeah, that's it, bank account!

Problem is, I'll never be able to wear knee-length short pants in public again.
[snapback]59827[/snapback]
[/quote]
So that is a roll of quarters *and* you're happy to see us.

brianhenke

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2004, 01:33:44 AM »
You said Ken Jennings knew I was in LA?

The westernmost cities I have ever been to are Indianapolis and Louisville!

Brian

The Jehovah's Witnesses distribute Mad magazine?
Johnny Cash sang "I Have the Wine"?

J.R.

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2004, 01:53:19 AM »
Thats funny. Ken told me that he is flying to South Africa to compete in their version of "Jeopardy!"

So far, Ken has won 34 games and R1,457,859

As soon as he's defeted there, he will learn German and play "Jeopardy!" there
-Joe R.
-Joe Raygor