Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Password clip on Kimmel  (Read 1531 times)

johnnya2k3

Password clip on Kimmel
« on: September 11, 2004, 03:44:47 AM »
Finally, Jimmy Kimmel Live showed something other than Family Feud from Fremantle's library for their weekly "Unnecessary Censorship" piece tonight.

The clip this time was from the Joan Collins/Anthony Newley episode of Password in which "chalk" was blurred out leaving the "c" and "k" intact to sound like...you know.

I'd still love it if Kimmel next time meddles with Dawson or Combs Feud, What's My Line, or even Beat The Clock (if there are any "dirty" moments from that). Then again, he's waiting for TPIR's and Feud's new seasons; I'm sure he'll "censor" something out from them.

Jonathan Allen

BrandonFG

Password clip on Kimmel
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2004, 10:04:28 AM »
[quote name=\'johnnya2k3\' date=\'Sep 11 2004, 02:44 AM\'] I'd still love it if Kimmel next time meddles with Dawson or Combs Feud, What's My Line, or even Beat The Clock (if there are any "dirty" moments from that). [/quote]
 Gary Kroeger:
"Make sure your on time, every time, to Beat the C(bleep)K!"
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

JamesVipond

Password clip on Kimmel
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2004, 12:01:18 PM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Sep 11 2004, 09:04 AM\'][quote name=\'johnnya2k3\' date=\'Sep 11 2004, 02:44 AM\'] I'd still love it if Kimmel next time meddles with Dawson or Combs Feud, What's My Line, or even Beat The Clock (if there are any "dirty" moments from that). [/quote]
Gary Kroeger:
"Make sure your on time, every time, to Beat the C(bleep)K!"[/quote]
I was thinking of the balloon stunt NBC showed in one of its Most Outrageous Game Show Moments specials.
"He has big eyes ... and they're BLUE!"

-- a boy describing Bill Cullen on Child's Play