Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Powerball Instant Millionaire  (Read 9140 times)

Steve Gavazzi

Powerball Instant Millionaire
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2004, 01:21:20 AM »
Might I suggest that someone lock this thread?  It's not really accomplishing anything beyond getting people ticked off at Erik.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2004, 03:20:18 AM »
[quote name=\'Steve Gavazzi\' date=\'Sep 4 2004, 10:21 PM\'] Might I suggest that someone lock this thread?  It's not really accomplishing anything beyond getting people ticked off at Erik. [/quote]
 but newton PIM is such a cool show, we should all tape it every week. can someone tell me what it is? and recap every episode? it should be on in a 4-hour repeat block. someone should start up the lottery channel. who is the host?
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

parliboy

• Which of my enemies told you I was paranoid?
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2004, 04:05:33 AM »
[quote name=\'Steve Gavazzi\' date=\'Sep 5 2004, 12:21 AM\']Might I suggest that someone lock this thread?  It's not really accomplishing anything beyond getting people ticked off at Erik.[/quote]
I think it's past that point, Steve.  The people-in-control have made it clear that a) Taz is a part of the community, that b) they won't intervene against these sorts of posts (or at least make it public that they are intervening), and that c) we're pretty much immune to retaliation as long as we don't fly off the handle.

So instead of getting pissed, everyone's just trying to make it blazingly obvious how seriously messed up everyone's favorite proponent of the Tickle-me-Emmy Doll really is.

A side observation: has anyone even stopped to consider that someone who lets gludwig be a co-admin on his message board probably comes into here with two strikes against him?  Just saying.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2004, 04:11:59 AM by parliboy »
"You're never ready, just less unprepared."

Don Howard

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2004, 12:26:54 PM »
[quote name=\'JacksonBrowne1980\' date=\'Sep 4 2004, 10:47 PM\'] brian moore hosts a netgame of it; dunno when he started, anyone have the date of the premiere of newton's PIM? [/quote]
 We should find a way to piggyback PIM's 'net game with that of Bargain Hunters, seeing how one is a spin-off of the other.

BrandonFG

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2004, 02:00:47 PM »
Can we put 1.5 million colors of light into the game(s), just for the hell of it?
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!