Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wheel of Fortune pic  (Read 5517 times)

Card Shark

Wheel of Fortune pic
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2004, 05:22:06 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Aug 17 2004, 11:31 AM\'] [quote name=\'Card Shark\' date=\'Aug 17 2004, 03:31 AM\'] I wasn't questioning the validity. That's just a side of the story that I have never known about until last night. [/quote]
Nobody said you were. I was. I was also trying to point out the hazards of citing someone else's Web site as an information source (which you DID do: "And no, I did not get this information from my bowling buddy's cousin's gold fish's sister. Check the web site.") when you have no idea where THEY might have gotten the information from. [/quote]
I wasn't trying to imply that the information is gospel. I was trying to show that I found it and was not making it up. Can we still be friends?

Back to the original post, it would be really nice to be able to see the picture. I have a yahoo name and password and every time I log in it says there's an error.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2004, 05:25:20 PM by Card Shark »
Adam Strom

gsgalaxy82

Wheel of Fortune pic
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2004, 07:16:09 PM »
[quote name=\'Card Shark\' date=\'Aug 17 2004, 04:22 PM\'] I wasn't trying to imply that the information is gospel. I was trying to show that I found it and was not making it up. Can we still be friends?

[/quote]
 I have no problem with people correcting things on my site. Helps keep it up to date, correct, and accurate. So you don't have a problem here, lol.

David