Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kudos to Leszek  (Read 1368 times)

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
Kudos to Leszek
« on: July 27, 2004, 10:16:28 PM »
The 8/1-8/7 edition of TV GUIDE has a little piece on Ken Jennings, with five other $100,000+ winners (not all from J!) profiled and interviewed about "advice" they'd give to Mr. J.  One of those profiled and interviewed for the piece?  Leszek.  (The others were David Legler, Phyllis Harris, Kevin Olmstead and Thom McKee.)

I won't spoil the piece here, but check it out if you're so inclined.

Doug
« Last Edit: July 27, 2004, 10:21:48 PM by SRIV94 »
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

vtown7

Kudos to Leszek
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2004, 06:40:16 AM »
Is there a link somewhere?  Us Canucks won't be able to get the issue, I'm guessing...

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
Kudos to Leszek
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2004, 09:55:03 AM »
[quote name=\'vtown7\' date=\'Jul 28 2004, 05:40 AM\'] Is there a link somewhere?  Us Canucks won't be able to get the issue, I'm guessing... [/quote]
 I looked at tvguide.com for one and didn't find it (instead posting a piece on their cover story about science fiction icons).  Not to say one wouldn't be posted in the future, though.

Anybody got a good scanner?  :)

Doug
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)