Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ken's sigs  (Read 1686 times)

Lemonjello

Ken's sigs
« on: July 24, 2004, 06:04:44 PM »
http://members.aol.com/newsgrouper/kj.jpg

(Courtesy of "ChrisBush" and "Carraway" at the Sony Pictures Entertainment message board.)

Skynet74

Ken's sigs
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2004, 06:45:26 PM »
That's Awsome. Every Night I've been checking out the different ways he has been writing his name. Looks like I'm not the only one. I must admit that I am partly responsible for the 50 percent spike in Jeopardy ratings since Ken has been on. I typically wathed the show two or three times a month prior to Ken. Now I am glued to that TV 5 nights a week to watch the mowing down of every compteitor under the Sun. I'M Loving It! I've never had so much fun watching Jeopardy in my Life! Go Ken!!!

John

Craig Karlberg

Ken's sigs
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2004, 05:08:41 AM »
I liked the bottom one.  Somehow I doubt Ken will use that in his nameplate out of respect to his opponents.

ObGameshows:  Ken has mowed down most of his 76 opponents last season in convincing fashion.

ClockGameJohn

Ken's sigs
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2004, 12:33:34 PM »
Always the master of the obvious.

JasonA1

• Executive Producer
Ken's sigs
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2004, 01:29:11 PM »
ObGameshows: Ken has mowed down most of his 76 opponents last season in convincing fashion.

Because talking about Ken Jennings and him writing on his "Jeopardy" podium was off topic?

Anyway, the reflection one was well done. I seem to recall them recycling signatures back in the day, but maybe it's just my memory and the contestants writing it the same way back-to-back-to-back.

-Jason
Game Show Forum Muckety-Muck

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Ken's sigs
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2004, 02:32:45 PM »
[quote name=\'ClockGameJohn\' date=\'Jul 25 2004, 09:33 AM\'] Always the master of the obvious. [/quote]
 Well, it IS "ObGameShows", right? :)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe