The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

And now, from the crappiest set preposer...

<< < (2/2)

Matt Ottinger:

--- Quote ---1) Why would you even post something if you call it crappy yourself?
--- End quote ---
I tell you, between the self-proclaimed \"crappy\" proposals and the deliberately \"bad\" jokes, it's amazing to me that you people have any ego at all.  How about striving to post something GOOD for a change?

GS Warehouse:
[quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' date=\'Jul 13 2003, 11:38 AM\'] How about striving to post something GOOD for a change? [/quote]
 Instead of posting, how about just linking to it?

Now these shouldn't suck.

Robert Hutchinson:
Beyond not being very inspired, I see two big flaws. The first is the whole stopping the board/answering the question setup. You've got one plunger being used for two different things in rapid succession, and it's going to cause lots and lots of confusion. \"Hey, he hit $1000! No, wait, they have to ask both of them a question?\"

The second is the potential length of your main game, and how it affects the budget. I can't imagine a show where at least two bonus rounds weren't played, and three would probably happen fairly often.

whampyl03:

--- Quote ---First off (and this is just common sense talking), if you say it sucks, why post it in the first place?!

--- End quote ---

Well, I thought it was a OK format, but if I said I had somthing good, I'd sound like a egotistical maniac.  I just wanted you to critique my work.

BrandonFG:
[quote name=\'whampyl03\' date=\'Jul 13 2003, 04:06 PM\']
--- Quote ---Well, I thought it was a OK format, but if I said I had somthing good, I'd sound like a egotistical maniac.  I just wanted you to critique my work.
--- End quote ---

[/quote]
 No you wouldn't. At least you would sound like you believe in your concept. For you to say \"Read my crappy proposal,\" it's telling us that you don't give two craps about it, and that neither should we. Now if you say, \"I don't give a damn what you all think; this is the best idea to come out EVER, and nothing you can say will change that,\" then I might have to wonder. :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version