The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

GSN observation

<< < (2/3) > >>

Kevin Prather:
[quote name=\'beatlefreak84\' date=\'Jul 13 2003, 09:14 AM\'] I know that, for the two Vertivision blocks I watch (PYL and CS), there are still split screens, but they're during the ending promos (yes, they actually leave them in for these two!). [/quote]
 but not for each episode. some are left unsplit.

I watched $100,000 Pyramid yesterday, and saw the end credits without split screen for the first time EVER! of course, i was disappointed when i didn't hear \"This is Bob Hilton speaking for the $100,000 Pyramid: A Bob Stewart Production.\" but it was still really cool.

zachhoran:
Did any announcer of a Bob Stewart show announce that the show was a BSP at the end?

Kevin Prather:
i have no idea. i just assumed. i know. never assume, because when you assume, you make an ass out of u and me.

Dbacksfan12:
[quote name=\'whoserman\' date=\'Jul 13 2003, 07:00 PM\'] i have no idea. i just assumed. i know. never assume, because when you assume, you make an ass out of u and me. [/quote]
 Wow, I first heard that in 2nd grade.....

I dont think they ever did say that.  $25,000; yes....$100,000 no.

Kevin Prather:
ok.

btw: what has happened? i remember not too long ago, maybe a year or so, GSN had game shows like Password Plus, Body Language, the $25,000 Pyramid, etc. have they dropped it all from the schedule? i notice at least half of it's current schedule is GSN originals or repeats of GSs from 3 hours previous.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version