Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Card Busters? Block Sharks?  (Read 4248 times)

GS Warehouse

Card Busters? Block Sharks?
« on: June 26, 2004, 10:32:28 AM »
This morning (Sat. 6/26), GSN finally picked up where the old morning run of CS88 left off, when Lacey went on maternity leave.  Kyle is the first of the sub dealers, but I just wish I knew when we get to meet Bob Eubanks's daughter.

Also, if my hunch is right, we should soon see Bill Cullen's bad "rudder" joke on Blockbusters very soon.  If you thought my "dragon queen" joke was bad...

gameshowguy2000

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2004, 05:26:21 PM »
"Rudder" joke? Oh, that was the clip Mike Klauss had on his site before he took it down sometime last year. I was cracking up when I saw that clip!

JayC

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2004, 08:30:51 PM »
Also, according to the American Gladiators yahoo group, Zap, an American Gladiator, will be on tomorrow's Card Sharks.

cmjb13

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2004, 09:01:05 PM »
You know it figures the one day where they show the one episode I wanted to see for years, I oversleep.

Anyways, did they make any special introduction for her?
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

inturnaround

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2004, 10:58:43 PM »
[quote name=\'JayC\' date=\'Jun 26 2004, 08:30 PM\'] Also, according to the American Gladiators yahoo group, Zap, an American Gladiator, will be on tomorrow's Card Sharks. [/quote]
 Yeah, she was on today. She was included in the group of 10 women bodybuilders from Gold's Gym. She's not Zap here. She's simply Raye. No special introduction that I could see, but I didn't watch the whole episode.

As for the fill-in dealer, she got a special intro- she's the daughter of Catwoman herself, Lee Meriwether
Joe Coughlin     
Human