The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Renewal Status On The Syndies For Fall?

(1/2) > >>

TimK2003:
Now that the Big 4 networks have made their decisions as to what shows are renewed and what shows are either outright cancelled or what *may* return mid-season.

On the syndicated side:

We all know the New Wheel Era with Ryan Secrest is beginning in the fall...

Feud and J! show no signs of stopping...

What are the futures of the other offerings (Pictionary, 25WoL, PPoT, etc...)?

SuperSweeper:
The three Fox shows were renewed awhile back.

25 Words or Less has already finished taping.

Person Place or Thing is in the process of taping now. I believe they have another month or so to go.

Unsure on when Pictionary is taping. It's the only of the three that didn't move to Atlanta.

BrandonFG:
I believe People Puzzler reruns were renewed as well.

Is Who the Bleep is That? still in production?

DoItRockapella:

--- Quote from: BrandonFG on May 23, 2024, 09:29:40 PM ---Is Who the Bleep is That? still in production?

--- End quote ---

Nope.

https://www.nexttv.com/features/stations-snap-up-true-crime-game-shows-for-fall-season

You Bet Your Life is apparently canceled also.

Anybody know about Funny You Should Ask? (Yes, I realize the correct answer for FYSA is "They'll keep running the same ~300 episodes forever").

Let us also not forget that "The Flip Side", hosted by Jaleel White, is launching in syndication this fall.

TimK2003:

--- Quote from: DoItRockapella on May 23, 2024, 09:40:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: BrandonFG on May 23, 2024, 09:29:40 PM ---Is Who the Bleep is That? still in production?

--- End quote ---

Nope.

https://www.nexttv.com/features/stations-snap-up-true-crime-game-shows-for-fall-season

You Bet Your Life is apparently canceled also.

Anybody know about Funny You Should Ask? (Yes, I realize the correct answer for FYSA is "They'll keep running the same ~300 episodes forever").

Let us also not forget that "The Flip Side", hosted by Jaleel White, is launching in syndication this fall.

--- End quote ---

With Byron Allen swinging the employment ax just a few weeks back, letting dozens (if not a few hundred) of AMG employees go across the board, I doubt.he will pony up the money to add more FYSA shows to its library anytime soon...

..But again, this is Byron Allen we're talking about.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version