The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Feud Season 26

(1/3) > >>

SamPrainito:
Yesterday, Feud wrapped production on Season 26.  Meanwhile, Season 25 finished airing this week.

They tape around Steve's availability, but taping so far in advance raises an interesting question.

If (God forbid) something happens to Steve before the new season begins airing or even once it does, what would the syndicator do in that situation?  Would they still air all the shows, air them with a disclaimer, or scrap the entire season?

Wishing no ill will here.  Just surprised they're taping almost a year in advance.  A lot can happen in a year!

Thoughts?

Kevin Prather:
Jeopardy episodes featuring Alex Trebek aired after his passing. Can't imagine why this would be any different.

Nick:

--- Quote from: Kevin Prather on May 23, 2024, 05:54:38 PM ---Jeopardy episodes featuring Alex Trebek aired after his passing. Can't imagine why this would be any different.

--- End quote ---

As did Price after Johnny O's death.  This isn't uncharted territory (Now, perhaps there's a separate spinoff enumeration thread here on game shows that aired new episodes after so-and-so who appeared in them died).

So, when did taping of the forthcoming season start, and how many episodes are there in a Feud season now?  I'm curious to know just how quickly they raced to get it done.

BrandonFG:
I don't know how many episodes they do in a season, but at one point they taped them all in a summer to accommodate Steve's schedule. I believe this was when he had his talk show.

SuperSweeper:
25 Words or Less also finished production on their upcoming season awhile back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version