The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Bob Barker Tribute Programming

(1/1)

Chelsea Thrasher:
CBS will be programming "The Price is Right: A Tribute to Bob Barker", a newly produced special presented by Drew, on Thursday at 8PM ET/PT. (CT/MT adjust accordingly), which will rerun in Price's normal slot on Monday.

GSN will be doing an 8 hour marathon of Bob Barker's appearances on Match Game this Saturday starting at 9AM ET. (edit 2: it's been reinstated)

No word yet from Buzzr, but have to assume something (and likely something far more elaborate) is coming. Wouldn't be surprised to see a special stunt on the Pluto Barker TPiR linear feed as well.

snowpeck:

--- Quote from: Chelsea Thrasher on August 29, 2023, 04:42:42 PM ---GSN will be doing an 8 hour marathon of Bob Barker's appearances on Match Game this Saturday starting at 9AM ET.

CBS will be programming "The Price is Right: A Tribute to Bob Barker", a newly produced special presented by Drew, on Thursday at 8PM ET/PT. (CT/MT adjust accordingly), which will rerun in Price's normal slot on Monday.

No word yet from Buzzr, but have to assume something (and likely something far more elaborate) is coming. Wouldn't be surprised to see a special stunt on the Pluto Barker TPiR linear feed as well.

--- End quote ---
Buzzr is running an in memoriam promo with clips of him on various shows, including one of "That's My Line" of all things, so I would have to guess an episode of that will be in whatever they're planning.

Matt Ottinger:

--- Quote from: snowpeck on August 29, 2023, 05:00:08 PM ---Buzzr is running an in memoriam promo with clips of him on various shows, including one of "That's My Line" of all things, so I would have to guess an episode of that will be in whatever they're planning.
--- End quote ---

Sorry, I mentioned this in the obituary section before I made it to your post.  This does seem like exactly the sort of wonderfully odd thing Buzzr would do, doesn't it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version