Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sale of the Century -- A Wacky Request  (Read 5633 times)

jmangin

Sale of the Century -- A Wacky Request
« on: October 05, 2023, 11:16:56 AM »
I'm in the process of programming a version of $otC to play with friends at game night. I have several clips of Jay announcing prizes and fame game items. I'm curious if anyone is willing to share specific clips of Jay announcing the cash jackpot as it increases in value, or "behind number X we have $10!" etc. from the Fame Game so that I could build it into my version. Just looking for audio, but if it's video I am able to transform it for the program.

Certainly not the most important thing going on in the world right now, and definitely an unusual request, but if anyone has sound bites to share that I could include I'd appreciate it.
Thanks!

Jeremy Nelson

Re: Sale of the Century -- A Wacky Request
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2023, 12:06:52 PM »
Hello! I don't have the capacity to clip and edit, but I can point you in the right direction- here's a playlist of the syndicated run from Buzzr, so you're getting the best quality audio and clips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZNfhab52cU&list=PLJvreagKI95pGNHsqx3d9-PmiriW0z4KU
Fact To Make You Feel Old: Just about every contestant who appears in a Price is Right Teen Week episode from here on out has only known a world where Drew Carey has been the host.