Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: CW slots "Scrabble," "Trivial Pursuit" for Monday nights this fall  (Read 568 times)

colonial

https://deadline.com/2024/05/the-cw-fall-2024-25-schedule-superman-amp-lois-season-4-sullivans-crossing-1235918405/

As previously announced, LeVar Burton will host Trivial Pursuit, which will feature a "dramatic finale against the clock" to claim the big money jackpot."

Raven-Symone has been tapped to host Scrabble, where "wordsmiths battle it out over a series of addictive word games of skill and strategy to win points and master a giant Scrabble board in the center of the set."

That whole fall schedule looks like what 11-year-old me would have created if asked to build a TV schedule from scratch -- a night of game shows, two hours of wrestling, random sports, etc.

JD

Jimmy Owen

Re: CW slots "Scrabble," "Trivial Pursuit" for Monday nights this fall
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2024, 11:23:38 AM »
Will judge in September.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

SuperMatch93

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2024, 11:45:44 AM »
Wasn't it announced that Whose Line would be canceled a while back? Or do they have enough segments saved up that they can still run new episodes?
-William https://dekochunterzz.bandcamp.com/
"30 years from now, people won’t care what we’re doing right now." - Bob Barker on The Price is Right, 1983

BrandonFG

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2024, 12:43:19 PM »
I think 24-25 is the final season.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

parliboy

• Which of my enemies told you I was paranoid?
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2024, 12:45:54 PM »
Wasn't it announced that Whose Line would be canceled a while back? Or do they have enough segments saved up that they can still run new episodes?

Not announced, per se.  More of a pretty outspoken statement by Colin Mochrie concerning credits and residuals.

Keep in mind that it's been common in the past to mine a taping for multiple episodes.  So what they taped last year could continue to be used for quite some time.
"You're never ready, just less unprepared."