The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

I've Got A Secret Website

<< < (3/10) > >>

Matt Ottinger:

--- Quote from: CarpetCrawler on May 01, 2023, 10:49:08 PM ---I'm one of the people who had contributed to the Goodson-Todman's wiki for figuring out the episode guide for the 1972-73 version of the show, and let me tell you, seeing a 100% complete episode guide on your site put one of the biggest smiles on my face that I've had all week. :)  Thank you so much Matt, and the people who helped you on that too!!  I've been wanting to see that happen for so long as one of the aforementioned people on that page that you've mentioned who that version of the show is popular with.  I am beyond excited for having a new work lunchtime destination to spend endless time on on my phone!!  I've got some pals who love game shows and are "new" to getting into the genre but aren't really in the fandom (and are just starting to learn about game show history) and they love I've Got a Secret, they're gonna be over the moon over this.
--- End quote ---

Thanks so much!  A detailed examination of the 72-73 series is at the top of my list for updates.

BillCullen1:
So they did 39 episodes for the '72-'73 season. Pat, Henry, Anita and Richard were the regulars but they mixed it up a little. Thanks for updating.

Neumms:
Wonderful! An early gem I found is Faye Emerson's sideline project. At first I thought the guy behind these did it.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SFV/comments/ifkzoj/mickey_rooneys_potato_fantasy/

Congratulations, Matt.

PPatters:
Thanks!! This is, IMO, easily the most perfect panel show (again, my opinion) because it’s so versatile and fun.

Matt Ottinger:

--- Quote from: Neumms on May 04, 2023, 05:05:21 PM ---Wonderful! An early gem I found is Faye Emerson's sideline project.
--- End quote ---

That was the first, "Wow, I didn't know that!" thing I found in my research, and it became a bit of a running joke.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version