The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

Classics coming to GSN 11/28

<< < (2/5) > >>

snowpeck:
It indeed will be a holiday stunt. GSN finally updated their online schedule. Digging through the source code shows the first week will be Press Your Luck from Christmas 1984 and 1985, Super Password from Christmas 1984 and Card Sharks and Family Feud from Christmas 1978.

aaron sica:
Looks like week two will be a change to the 1pm-2pm hour - P+ at 1, and TTTT at 1:30.

Ian Wallis:
Too bad that this doesn't look like its permanent, but it will be cool to see some different shows on there for a few days.  It would be great if they would add just another hour of "classic" programming to go with Match Game when it (likely) returns in January.

TraderRob:
I only get the SD feed and the aspect ratio was screwed up for all 4 shows. Everything looked zoomed in. What was it like on the HD feed?

tvmitch:

--- Quote from: TraderRob on November 28, 2022, 09:32:38 PM ---I only get the SD feed and the aspect ratio was screwed up for all 4 shows. Everything looked zoomed in. What was it like on the HD feed?

--- End quote ---
I caught the last few minutes of SP (YouTube TV subscriber), and the way the aspect ratio was set up was very obviously a mistake; it was one of the cheeseball GSN standard-def letterbox graphics, but it was just sitting on top of a regular HD image.

I watched Feud later and it seemed better, but not 100%.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version