The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

GSN starts a “Tug of Words”

<< < (2/3) > >>

clemon79:

--- Quote from: weaklink75 on July 27, 2021, 10:44:30 AM ---Ahmad Rashad will host

--- End quote ---

Dan "Test-ti-kles" Doherty as sidekick or GTFO.

nowhammies10:

--- Quote from: clemon79 on July 27, 2021, 12:44:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: weaklink75 on July 27, 2021, 10:44:30 AM ---Ahmad Rashad will host

--- End quote ---

Dan "Test-ti-kles" Doherty as sidekick or GTFO.

--- End quote ---

I thought he went by his Latin name, "Mentula Magna".

Neumms:
Former Minnesota Vikings are always preferable to Green Bay Packers as hosts.

Chief-O:

--- Quote from: Neumms on July 27, 2021, 10:33:48 PM ---Former Minnesota Vikings are always preferable to Green Bay Packers as hosts.

--- End quote ---

Well, Aaron probably won't get J! at this point in time.

/seriously, he *wasn't* that great on J!
//and I *am* a Packer fan

Jeremy Nelson:

--- Quote from: BrandonFG on July 27, 2021, 12:25:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: Chelsea Thrasher on July 27, 2021, 11:31:49 AM ---Caesar's Challenge was an underrated gem of a show (IMO), and he was a fairly big part of that.

--- End quote ---
As I've said numerous times, CC was either 5 years too early or too late. IMO, in 1988 it runs for a few years on NBC; in 1998 it gets a few seasons on basic cable. It was a fun game that deserved a longer run, and I'm surprised it didn't get revived at some point in the late-90s. And yes, Ahmad was just as great a host here as he was with NBC Sports and Inside the NBA.

--- End quote ---

Ahmad Rashad hosts a three round game show where players solve words by moving letters into place, with each round incresing the number of letters and difficulty. Hm, sounds familiar.

REALLY happy to see Ahmad get another game show. I think he's one of those guys who could/should have gotten more game show work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version