Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Game Show "Channels" On Roku,...Etc... Thread.  (Read 99795 times)

Kniwt

Re: Game Show "Channels" On Roku,...Etc... Thread.
« Reply #240 on: September 28, 2023, 03:28:49 PM »
The Barker TPIR feed I'm getting on Pluto now (both desktop and Fire stick) is synced to approximately the top of the hour now, like the other ones. But not too long ago (not sure how long ago it was), the Pluto feed *did* have the shorter ad breaks for about 45-50min per show.

rwalker

« Reply #241 on: September 28, 2023, 05:31:20 PM »
The Barker TPIR feed I'm getting on Pluto now (both desktop and Fire stick) is synced to approximately the top of the hour now, like the other ones. But not too long ago (not sure how long ago it was), the Pluto feed *did* have the shorter ad breaks for about 45-50min per show.

Pro tip, use the Roku one. Way less commercials

Sodboy13

« Reply #242 on: September 29, 2023, 10:30:05 AM »
It was on the Pluto feed, which was back to its normal timing when I turned it on last night.
"Speed: it made Sandra Bullock a household name, and costs me over ten thousand a week."

--Shawn Micallef, Talkin' 'bout Your Generation

colonial

« Reply #243 on: October 12, 2023, 06:41:09 AM »
Amazon Freevee is launching a "BBC Game Shows" channel on Oct. 17 as part of a deal with BBC Studios that will add five BBC FAST channels to Freevee.

The press release only mentions "the best of British quiz and competition shows." No specific programs were mentioned.

JD

rwalker

« Reply #244 on: October 13, 2023, 12:49:03 PM »
Amazon Freevee is launching a "BBC Game Shows" channel on Oct. 17 as part of a deal with BBC Studios that will add five BBC FAST channels to Freevee.

The press release only mentions "the best of British quiz and competition shows." No specific programs were mentioned.

JD

Walsh Chase? UK Millionaire I bet

snowpeck

« Reply #245 on: October 13, 2023, 05:14:52 PM »

JD

Walsh Chase? UK Millionaire I bet
Neither of which are BBC shows. I wouldn't be surprised to see The Weakest Link show up though.
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

TimK2003

« Reply #246 on: October 14, 2023, 01:17:26 PM »
Since !mpossible is already available to stream (on the Roku channel), that one looks to be a strong possibility on the Freevee channel as well.  Love to see Pointless and Blanety Blanks show up too.

Kevin Prather

« Reply #247 on: October 14, 2023, 03:10:40 PM »
Since !mpossible is already available to stream (on the Roku channel), that one looks to be a strong possibility on the Freevee channel as well.  Love to see Pointless and Blanety Blanks show up too.

Is Tenable a BBC show or ITV? I'd love to see that too.

Joe Mello

• has hit the time release button
« Reply #248 on: October 14, 2023, 10:43:33 PM »
ITV. There's large amounts at stake.
This signature is currently under construction.

Kevin Prather

« Reply #249 on: October 14, 2023, 10:47:10 PM »
ITV. There's large amounts at stake.
Eh, there's large amounts on offer maybe. How many times per season does a team win more than £10,000? Point taken though. It's more than a teapot.

Joe Mello

• has hit the time release button
« Reply #250 on: October 15, 2023, 10:28:06 AM »
It's more than a teapot.
That's also ITV; it has ad breaks.  :P
But yeah, Tenable has a theoretical 25k on offer per round. Beebs would never think of offering that at once.
This signature is currently under construction.

Kevin Prather

« Reply #251 on: October 15, 2023, 02:37:50 PM »
It's more than a teapot.
That's also ITV; it has ad breaks.  :P
But yeah, Tenable has a theoretical 25k on offer per round. Beebs would never think of offering that at once.

Very true about BBC. I've suggested in the past that Tenable could up the top prize to 50k per round, and it wouldn't change their budget at all given how rarely it gets achieved.

FlashStash

« Reply #252 on: October 17, 2023, 05:06:48 PM »
The BBC Game Show Channel is live on Amazon….the guide doesn’t match the shows.  Right now, This Is My House is airing, and it should be Get Staffed.  Knowitalls is scheduled for later.

MikeK

• Martha!
« Reply #253 on: October 29, 2023, 05:57:59 PM »
The BBC Game Show channel's schedule has vastly improved in the last week.  What they have shown thus far are The Boss, Get Staffed, This is My House, The Edge, Knowitalls, Curious Creatures, and That Puppet Game Show.  That Puppet Game Show's entire run (mind you, 8 hour-long shows) has aired at least 3 times in the last 7 days.

rwalker

« Reply #254 on: November 10, 2023, 05:18:42 PM »
Game TV now on local now app. Byron Allen finally did a good deed