The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

ABC Summer Fun and Games 2021

<< < (3/7) > >>

JMFabiano:

--- Quote from: Chief-O on April 07, 2021, 07:30:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: weaklink75 on April 07, 2021, 07:18:30 PM ---Don't didn't get picked up, so there won't be a Season 2...

https://tvline.com/2021/04/07/dont-cancelled-abc-season-2/

--- End quote ---

Doesn't surprise me; while it was quite a goofy show, it was a tough pill to swallow.

--- End quote ---

So Don't Didn't, and it Doesn't.  Got it.

TimK2003:
Any news on which shows are looking for new contestants, or are they using last year's contestant pools?  Have yet to see new info on the websites.

PPatters:

--- Quote from: TimK2003 on April 10, 2021, 05:48:01 PM ---Any news on which shows are looking for new contestants, or are they using last year's contestant pools?  Have yet to see new info on the websites.

--- End quote ---

PYL and The Hustler are actively searching. Celebrity Dating Game already did its contestant call. Not sure on the rest, though.

snowpeck:
I believe the other shows are either already in the can or (in the case of The Chase) taping currently.

Unrealtor:
I know someone who had an audition for The Chase last weekend, so if they're already taping that's a very quick turnaround from casting for a show that only needs 36-ish(?) contestants per season. I might have expected another week or two more for people to book their travel and accommodations, at a minimum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version