The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Hosts Who Wore Glasses

<< < (3/4) > >>

PYLdude:
Stu definitely rocked the specs on Stump the Schwab at the very least. (Probably also Teammates or whatever the follow up was called)

PYLdude:

--- Quote from: JMFabiano on April 05, 2021, 03:11:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: Eric Paddon on April 05, 2021, 01:00:18 PM ---Jack Barry on "Break The Bank" only wore tinted glasses.

--- End quote ---

Richard Dawson too, briefly, but this was because of surgery. 

--- End quote ---

See, I thought he was just wearing them because he couldn’t stand to be seen on MG anymore. Wasn’t aware there was a real reason because I never remembered seeing him wearing them on Feud.

BrandonFG:
Teammates was the one I was thinking of. I forgot all about Stump the Schwab.

--- Quote from: PYLdude on April 05, 2021, 10:22:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: JMFabiano on April 05, 2021, 03:11:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: Eric Paddon on April 05, 2021, 01:00:18 PM ---Jack Barry on "Break The Bank" only wore tinted glasses.

--- End quote ---

Richard Dawson too, briefly, but this was because of surgery. 

--- End quote ---

See, I thought he was just wearing them because he couldn’t stand to be seen on MG anymore. Wasn’t aware there was a real reason because I never remembered seeing him wearing them on Feud.

--- End quote ---
The story I remember reading was his eyes were indeed sensitive to the studio lighting. Didn't realize he had surgery.

BillCullen1:
An obscure one that fits the category. Hunter March wore glasses on "Emogenius" seen on GSN.

Jeremy Nelson:

--- Quote from: BrandonFG on April 05, 2021, 06:54:27 PM ---I swear I saw Wayne Brady wear glasses on one of his shows.

--- End quote ---

He's for sure worn them on LMaD.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version