The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

GSN and Match Game?

(1/4) > >>

familyfeudfan:
In a new gsn commercial, GSN has put a pacman overlay on Match Game to advertise their video games documentary. What's next TTD 90?

rugrats1:
That doesn't mean that GSN has cancelled Match Game.

PeterMarshallFan:
How does one logically conclude that GSN is ditching MG just because they put Pac-Man over it to promote a documentary? I'm not interested at all in the documentary [since most likely it'll mostly be about PlayStation and X-Box and I'm more of a fan of 80's Nintendo and arcade games] but still, I don't see your logic.

EDITED: OK, he meant "dissing" MG, not ditching. My original question still stands. BTW, are they "dissing" Match Game by putting the "OUTRAGEOUS!" bar on it in the Hosts Gone Wild promo?

familyfeudfan:
[quote name=\'rugrats1\' date=\'Feb 21 2004, 04:48 PM\'] That doesn't mean that GSN has cancelled Match Game. [/quote]
I know that, i just mean that they don't have any respect for match game any more.

Kevin Prather:
[quote name=\'familyfeudfan\' date=\'Feb 21 2004, 02:50 PM\'] [quote name=\'rugrats1\' date=\'Feb 21 2004, 04:48 PM\'] That doesn't mean that GSN has cancelled Match Game. [/quote]
I know that, i just mean that they don't have any respect for match game any more. [/quote]
 So what you mean to say is they are DISSING Match Game, not DITCHING it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version