The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

TPIR on BUZZR

(1/3) > >>

jimlangefan:
Buzzr just announced on FB that "The Price Is Right" is coming back on Saturdays at 10:30 AM EST.  They didn't say which version however.

gamed121683:

--- Quote from: jimlangefan on October 16, 2020, 05:50:12 PM ---Buzzr just announced on FB that "The Price Is Right" is coming back on Saturdays at 10:30 AM EST.  They didn't say which version however.

--- End quote ---

Hmmmm...logical me would think it would be the return of Cullen's version. However, with that Tom Kennedy tribute marathon they got coming up next weekend...perhaps...or am I dreaming?

jage:
If it were anything other than Cullen, they'd probably make a bigger deal out of it. Happy to be wrong though.

jjman920:
As some have pointed out elsewhere though, they've usually taken the steps to air Cullen's Price in a 40 minute slot as to air the commercials that come with copy and then usually air more than one (at least three) to balance out the schedule, like they do with almost all their black and white programs (which are unfortunately absent from the schedule). Which is a little surprising if they haven't indicated that in their post.

Would be glad to have Cullen back on the schedule, but if it is Barker, James, Kennedy, or Davidson, sound the miracle horns.

--- Quote from: jage on October 16, 2020, 06:37:50 PM ---If it were anything other than Cullen, they'd probably make a bigger deal out of it. Happy to be wrong though.

--- End quote ---
Well, they also didn't mention when these schedule changes would take place. Perhaps they're preparing a bigger announcement.

Bryce L.:

--- Quote from: jjman920 on October 16, 2020, 08:36:25 PM ---As some have pointed out elsewhere though, they've usually taken the steps to air Cullen's Price in a 40 minute slot as to air the commercials that come with copy and then usually air more than one (at least three) to balance out the schedule, like they do with almost all their black and white programs (which are unfortunately absent from the schedule). Which is a little surprising if they haven't indicated that in their post.

--- End quote ---
And another thing, I don't ever recall the B&W blocks ever starting at the bottom of the hour.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version