The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

BUZZR Minor Schedule Changes Week of 9/28

<< < (4/4)

Bryce L.:

--- Quote from: chargeradiocom on September 28, 2020, 09:51:58 AM ---Did TTTT still air this morning on the web stream?

--- End quote ---
I got a Classic Concentration episode there.

WhammyPower:
The problem is that my guide shows infomercials in all of TTTT's slots for the next two weeks.

chargeradiocom:

--- Quote from: WhammyPower on September 28, 2020, 07:19:44 PM ---The problem is that my guide shows infomercials in all of TTTT's slots for the next two weeks.

--- End quote ---
I’m seeing that now on the guides too, even though BUZZR’s website still has TTTT. I’m guessing it was sort of a last-minute change—though I still think the promo dept. may have heard that something was up.

chargeradiocom:
With the new infomercial OTA morning slot, BUZZR has apparently added the 7:30 PM show to its morning streaming repeats & pushed the prime time repeats back a half hour. So here’s what “new” streamers are now seeing, Tuesday-Friday at least (ET):

6AM Sale of the Century
6:30 Concentration
7AM Let’s Make a Deal
7:30 Supermarket Sweep
8AM Card Sharks

Of course, all this could change by next week.

On a side note, Pluto’s program guide is now showing the program titles in the infomercial slots, instead of the “24/7 Game Shows” banner.

EDIT: Apparently on Saturday, they’re still repeating the 8-to-11 programs from the previous night (so Concentration runs at 6:00, LMaD at 6:30, etc.), then looping back as much as they get through until E/I & Split Second time. So I made that correction above.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version