The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

2020-2021 Daytime/Syndication Schedule Thread

<< < (6/7) > >>

tvmitch:

--- Quote from: Chelsea Thrasher on September 14, 2020, 12:54:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: ChrisLambert! on September 14, 2020, 11:13:11 AM ---Also curious: WAVE-3 (NBC) has not a single shred of weekday syndicated programming. It's all local news/talk outside of the network shows.

--- End quote ---

I honestly thought you were joking.  You aren't.  From 11am until 8pm, the station is programmed with Days (1pm), the NBC newscast (6:30pm), and is otherwise entirely locally produced.  Mostly newscasts (entirely so from 3pm onward), with a paid sales magazine and more info driven magazine show rounding it out. 

Holy hell.

--- End quote ---
This seems like an all-in play for political dollars. I would not be shocked to see this schedule get updated the week of November 9 or shortly after. That is a lot of content to crank out.

polo23:
Some additional items to add here are that CW+ is running Millionaire reruns 6-7am starting September 28th. Also, the earliest Jeopardy airs in the US is now 12Noon EST. The Montgomery AL affiliate that aired it at 9:30am CST moved it to 4:30pm CST.

MikeK:
WTOK in Meridian, MS airs Jeopardy at 11 AM local time.

urbanpreppie05:

--- Quote from: Chelsea Thrasher on September 14, 2020, 12:54:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: ChrisLambert! on September 14, 2020, 11:13:11 AM ---Also curious: WAVE-3 (NBC) has not a single shred of weekday syndicated programming. It's all local news/talk outside of the network shows.

--- End quote ---

I honestly thought you were joking.  You aren't.  From 11am until 8pm, the station is programmed with Days (1pm), the NBC newscast (6:30pm), and is otherwise entirely locally produced.  Mostly newscasts (entirely so from 3pm onward), with a paid sales magazine and more info driven magazine show rounding it out. 

Holy hell.

Also it's wild to see Feud relegated to WBKI; the CW affiliate has been an afterthought in the city for years, and at least as of when I left Louisville (summer 2018) Feud still did incredibly well so I'm shocked to see it not on another higher profile affil.

--- End quote ---

I just looked at the schedule...it almost seems like, if they weren't an NBC station they would be all news, all the time. Sheesh.

BrandonFG:
Back to add that WSKY-4 added Millionaire reruns to its lineup, weeknights from 6-7.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version