The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

More Concentration!

<< < (2/28) > >>

Casey:
Excellent news! I’ve only seen just the handful of Narz episodes on YouTube and I voted for this program in the poll.  Excited to see it make the schedule!

Blanquepage:

--- Quote from: gamed121683 on March 06, 2020, 12:56:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: catnap1972 on March 06, 2020, 12:34:15 PM ---:O

Maybe that poll was legit ?

--- End quote ---

Right?! Now I wish I had a copy of that survey to remind us what shows were on there. I recall this, BZZZ!, Scrabble, Scattergories, and 25 Words or Less for sure. I want to say Barker’s Price as well.

Still, a game show that hasn’t been reran in...what, 42 years? Just when you think this channel will stop amazing you, they prove you wrong.

--- Quote from: splinkynip on March 06, 2020, 12:46:12 PM ---Wow! Weeknights at 7:30 they said on Facebook.

--- End quote ---

Awesome time slot, indeed! Guess this means LMAD is going out to pasture again?

--- End quote ---

Here was the question; the follow up question had you select one out of all the below options selected as the one you'd like to see most.

Would you like to see any of the following shows added to the Buzzr schedule?

Remote Control
Concentration
Whew!
The Price is Right (Barker)
Shop Til You Drop
Hot Streak
Wheel of Fortune
Jeopardy!
Celebrity Sweepstakes
Liar's Club
25 Words or Less
High Rollers
Win Ben Stein's Money
Scattergories
Scrabble
None of These

------------
I too could have sworn Bzzz! was on there too, but it's not in any of the screengrabs I pulled up. It was SOMEWHERE, right?

Casey Buck:
It's pretty incredible that in 10 years, Narz Concentration went from having about 2 episodes in circulation (and possibly presumed lost) to airing 5 nights a week on a channel that you can stream for free on the Internet. What a world.

I wonder if their promos will poke fun at the fact that this version of Concentration is more classic than Classic Concentration.

daveromanjr:
Buzzr is already airing commercials with a music background that uses a sample of the noise the trilons make when they spin.  Talk about some shows that I never thought i'd see on a network!

BrandonFG:

--- Quote from: Blanquepage on March 06, 2020, 01:19:56 PM ---I too could have sworn Bzzz! was on there too, but it's not in any of the screengrabs I pulled up. It was SOMEWHERE, right?

--- End quote ---
I'm almost positive it was. I seem to remember being very surprised by the option, considering the only other time it aired in reruns was for a very brief spell in the early-2000s. I believe it was on WGN.

I'm guessing Tribune has a Fremantle connection of some sort? I know they syndicated Feud and Celebrity Name Game at some point.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version