The Game Show Forum > Game Show Channels & Networks

New Buzzr lineup effective 3/2

<< < (6/8) > >>

MSTieScott:
I just noticed that Blockbusters gets more new-to-Buzzr episodes starting March 2. That makes me a happy boy.

Classic Concentration is starting to skip over entire weeks, but still, I'd estimate that Buzzr has already converted about 300 episodes. That was fast. (For comparison: Press Your Luck, which has been on the schedule since day one, just got to 300 during the last "new" cycle.)

Blanquepage:
Have Match Game '77 episodes been regularly run on Buzzr before? Looks the 5PM-6PM ET hour will be jumping to that year on 3/16.

ivoryman1986:
Super Password has been on the schedule since the Buzzr launch day too but still haven't gotten to episode #300(the guests on that episode were Nipsey Russell of Your Number's Up and Pat Sajak of Wheel of Fortune), in fact they still haven't gotten to the episode with a big $50,000 win from October 17, 1985.

snowpeck:

--- Quote from: Blanquepage on February 27, 2020, 08:39:44 PM ---Have Match Game '77 episodes been regularly run on Buzzr before? Looks the 5PM-6PM ET hour will be jumping to that year on 3/16.

--- End quote ---

Yes. As far as I know, not counting revivals, '79 and the three syndicated seasons are the only years that haven't been on Buzzr's regular lineup at one point or another. That said, they have aired PM from that era.

joshg:

--- Quote from: MSTieScott on February 27, 2020, 08:23:30 PM ---
Classic Concentration is starting to skip over entire weeks, but still, I'd estimate that Buzzr has already converted about 300 episodes. That was fast. (For comparison: Press Your Luck, which has been on the schedule since day one, just got to 300 during the last "new" cycle.)

--- End quote ---

At least one week they skipped was "Summer Fun On Wheels" because they used different music (Tequila, Axel F from Beverly Hills Cop).

I figured we were close to the episodes I somehow saved/not taped over when the damn palm trees showed up  :D

I've been recording but not watching. Did they get to "Twins Week" yet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version