The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Biggest game/reality show highlights of 2018?

<< < (2/3) > >>

johnnya2k3:
Oh, and TPIR’s newest male model, Devin Goda (its third in their history).

Jimmy Owen:
All told, a ho-hum year.

clemon79:

--- Quote from: Jimmy Owen on December 21, 2018, 06:56:17 AM ---All told, a ho-hum year.

--- End quote ---
Thank Gawd it was *someplace.*

Sonic Whammy:
If you're going to mention Buzzr unearthing Classic Concentration, you have to give the nod to Supermarket Sweep as well. January 15th, it was brought back into our lives. (Any word on the revival plans Fremantle was tossing around?) Given the choice, I'll take CC, of course, but we have them both nonetheless.

I'm gonna throw a couple individual moments out there:

> The unearthing by Buzzr of the lost Home Player Spin episode of PYL (which just re-aired on Friday, actually), and its very unusual (and abrupt) finish.
> A moment that blew my whole family away when it happened: The October 8th episode of Let's Make A Deal where a contestant steals another's trip to the South Pacific in the No Complaining game, and elects not only to keep the trip at the end of the show, but to take with her the contestant she stole it from. Any moment that moves the non-GS crowd like that is always worthy of mention.

Winkfan:

--- Quote from: johnnya2k3 on December 16, 2018, 10:07:05 PM ---The passings of Howard Felsher, Dale Winton (Supermarket Sweep (UK)), Jim Bowen (Bullseye (UK)), and Frank Buxton (Get The Message)
--- End quote ---

Also Ed Toutant (WWTBaM winner), Ann (Mrs. Bill) Cullen, and Beverly Bentley (Original PiR model); among others.

Cordially,
Tammy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version