Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Current Feud theme  (Read 1269 times)

Stevek83

Current Feud theme
« on: January 23, 2004, 09:21:55 PM »
I know, I know I have another FF Question, lol. Its my favorite gameshow, besides Match Game.

This may sound like a silly question but do we hear the theme at the same time that the studio audience hears it? The reason why im asking is because it seems that sometimes when they go into that last short commercials, Richard and the family is standing on stage, then when the commercials are over and the show comes back on, there all stadning at the same spot, yet the theme is towards the end. Just thought I'd ask.

MYosua

Current Feud theme
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2004, 10:24:07 PM »
I have seen episodes where it does pick up where it left off before the break (specifically last year when the Combs theme was brought back), and when it has progressed.  My guess is that they edit so you see just enough of Richard and the family so that the music will end at the appropriate time.  The fact that the ending is heard (and always at the end of the show during the Fremantle logo) makes it so unless they timed everything perfectly, they'd have to go back later and edit it so everything ends at the right time.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2004, 10:29:23 PM by MYosua »