Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wheel Of Fortune  (Read 1816 times)

passwordplus

Wheel Of Fortune
« on: January 23, 2004, 12:00:25 PM »
In my descriptions for next week, it says "Compilation Week 2". What the heck theme is that?

uncamark

Wheel Of Fortune
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2004, 12:25:01 PM »
[quote name=\'passwordplus\' date=\'Jan 23 2004, 12:00 PM\']In my descriptions for next week, it says "Compilation Week 2". What the heck theme is that?[/quote]
Some weeks, they tape a sixth show after the regular five--those leftovers are aired that week.

It could also mean reruns, especially since next week's the week before February sweeps start.

bandit_bobby

Wheel Of Fortune
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2004, 06:04:50 PM »
Surprisingly, the first "Compilation Week" actually was called Rich and Famous Week.

passwordplus

Wheel Of Fortune
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2004, 06:58:48 PM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Jan 23 2004, 12:25 PM\'] [quote name=\'passwordplus\' date=\'Jan 23 2004, 12:00 PM\']In my descriptions for next week, it says "Compilation Week 2". What the heck theme is that?[/quote]
Some weeks, they tape a sixth show after the regular five--those leftovers are aired that week.

It could also mean reruns, especially since next week's the week before February sweeps start. [/quote]
 Ah ok, makes sense now. But I remember them actually putting the theme for each night in the description when they did it last season.

zachhoran

Wheel Of Fortune
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2004, 07:38:28 PM »
[quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'Jan 23 2004, 12:25 PM\'] [quote name=\'passwordplus\' date=\'Jan 23 2004, 12:00 PM\']In my descriptions for next week, it says "Compilation Week 2". What the heck theme is that?[/quote]

It could also mean reruns, especially since next week's the week before February sweeps start. [/quote]
 More than likely it's the leftovers, as WOF doesn't air reruns outside the Summer months anymore(used to be a week of reruns around XMastime and occasionally a week in the Spring, but that stopped around 1998 IIRC)

passwordplus

Wheel Of Fortune
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2004, 01:59:48 PM »
Unless its a typo, or they've changed the upcoming schedule on their site recently, there will be "AWOR" sometime in late March. They could have possibly forgot to key it in though.