Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: George Gray gets back to work  (Read 1631 times)

ChrisLambert!

• Overthrow, Sister Havana
George Gray gets back to work
« on: January 20, 2004, 07:35:57 PM »
Sometimes, a title bar says it all. George Gray will be the "voice of the viewer" as they decide whether a 30-year-old dude should jump off a cliff if all his friends are doing it, as Todd TV premieres Wednesday night 1/21 on FX.

BTW, as a side effect of living with a woman, I now know that Mark L. Walberg is playing a reality-dating show host on the ABCFamily chick-flick "I Want to Marry Ryan Banks." It's a stretch for Walberg, best known of course for his emcee role on Free4All. Mark also returns as co-host of Test the nation 2 on FOX Friday night March 5.
@lambertman

SplitSecond

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2004, 07:41:23 PM »
You dolt!  You obviously have no idea whatsoever that Mark L. Walberg hosted a reality-dating show on FOX called Temptation Island.

(subtle enough?)

uncamark

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2004, 12:45:48 PM »
[quote name=\'ChrisLambert!\' date=\'Jan 20 2004, 07:35 PM\']Sometimes, a title bar says it all. George Gray will be the "voice of the viewer" as they decide whether a 30-year-old dude should jump off a cliff if all his friends are doing it, as Todd TV premieres Wednesday night 1/21 on FX.[/quote]
Based on the Endemol format "Masterplan."

Damn, they just crank those suckers out one by one, don't they?

vtown7

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2004, 01:50:22 PM »
I heard the masterplan was more of a game show type format where they had to get through certain levels, no?

Cheers,

Ryan :)

uncamark

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2004, 11:58:19 AM »
[quote name=\'vtown7\' date=\'Jan 21 2004, 01:50 PM\']I heard the masterplan was more of a game show type format where they had to get through certain levels, no?[/quote]
Might've been--but all publicity on "Todd TV" states that it's based on the "Masterplan" format.  Didn't see the show Wednesday night to double-check, but I know FX will repeat it throughout the week.