Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: GSN 2016 upfront news:  (Read 10459 times)

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
Re: GSN 2016 upfront news:
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2016, 04:05:33 PM »
I did learn on GameShowNetworkNews that the median age is now 50 as opposed to 65 a few years back, and is skewing younger demographics.
Thanks for the info, there.

If anything happens to pre-1990s material, the least that might happen is the demise of Match Game on GSN. 
That word 'least.' I do not think it means what you think it means.

No wonder it airs at 5:00 a.m. in the Pacific, when a lot of people are probably still in bed.
Because the little set-top box that I use to record television shows when I'm not around surely gives a flat damn what time it is.

There is speculation from someone on said blog that the lease to air The $25,000 Pyramid might expire later in May. 
There's no speculation quite like rank uninformed speculation.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 07:13:19 PM by TLEberle »
Travis L. Eberle

NickintheATL

• Husband of snowpeck
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2016, 08:09:44 PM »
If anything happens to pre-1990s material, the least that might happen is the demise of Match Game on GSN.  No wonder it airs at 5:00 a.m. in the Pacific, when a lot of people are probably still in bed.

You obviously don't get how scheduling works.  Channels that only have one feed line things up for the Eastern time zone.  Yes, it may be a bad time for people on the west coast, but I don't think they would be overly concerned about it.  Like Travis said, if people want to see it, they can just DVR it.

BillCullen1

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2016, 08:40:07 AM »
As of 4/20, the new season of Skin Wars has started airing. 12 contestants to start. Same host and judges. Also, GSN has started airing promos for Winsanity which will start airing in June. No date announced yet.