Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jeopardy ending co-champions  (Read 5756 times)

brianhenke

Jeopardy ending co-champions
« on: February 18, 2016, 07:33:22 PM »
   Jeopardy! has announced that from now on in regular games (ie, non-tournament), if two (or three) contestants are tied at the end of Final J!, there will be  a tie-breaker question.

It was announced at http://www.jeopardy.com/jbuzz/features/four-rare-jeopardy-scenarios

Brian
Johnny Cash sang "I Have the Wine"?

BrandonFG

Re: Jeopardy ending co-champions
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 09:02:16 PM »
Unless I'm missing something, this was announced a while ago. This thread dates back to November 2014, when it was just a "rumor".
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

aaron sica

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 09:33:00 PM »
   Jeopardy! has announced that from now on in regular games (ie, non-tournament), if two (or three) contestants are tied at the end of Final J!, there will be  a tie-breaker question.

It was announced at http://www.jeopardy.com/jbuzz/features/four-rare-jeopardy-scenarios

Brian

I hear the Price is Right is going to have a new host. I guess Bob Barker is retiring!

TLEberle

• Rules Constable
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2016, 09:44:54 PM »
Unless I'm missing something, this was announced a while ago. This thread dates back to November 2014, when it was just a "rumor".
I'm glad to see three people have stepped up to tamp down on the silliness here, but it was interesting to see that there's actually a prescribed course of action in case all three participants end up without money at the end of DJ.
Travis L. Eberle

NickintheATL

• Husband of snowpeck
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2016, 12:44:41 AM »
In other news, #WooleryLeftWheel.

Thunder

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2016, 11:37:11 PM »
I'm saving that animated GIF for potential later use. :D