Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Match Game '7x Celebrity Question  (Read 2532 times)

AmazingErikZ

Match Game '7x Celebrity Question
« on: January 15, 2004, 02:50:31 PM »
I've got a couple of quick questions to ask about Match Game:

1. I know William Shatner was once on a Match Game PM ep, but was he ever on the daytime version and if so, what year?

2. Considering Don Adams was on Match Game '74, did Barbara Feldon ever make an appearance?

JUst curious. I'm a huge Match Game fan.

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2004, 04:52:03 PM »
[quote name=\'AmazingErikZ\' date=\'Jan 15 2004, 01:50 PM\'] 1. I know William Shatner was once on a Match Game PM ep, but was he ever on the daytime version and if so, what year?
 [/quote]
 Thanks to SimpsonGeek reuploading the matchgame.org episode guides, I can mention that Shatner did MG75 the week of 11/18-21 and 11/24.  I'll have to look further for Barbara Feldon (dang work :-D).

Doug -- soon to celebrate 300 posts
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

zachhoran

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2004, 07:33:53 PM »
[quote name=\'AmazingErikZ\' date=\'Jan 15 2004, 02:50 PM\']

2. Considering Don Adams was on Match Game '74, did Barbara Feldon ever make an appearance?

[/quote]
I don't think she did. Another Get Smart co-star, Dick Gautier, made a few appearances.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2004, 09:23:08 AM by zachhoran »

Ian Wallis

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2004, 09:06:56 AM »
1. I know William Shatner was once on a Match Game PM ep, but was he ever on the daytime version and if so, what year?

Because they taped 6 "Match Games" on each tape day - five CBS and one PM - every celebrity who did "Match Game PM" was also on the daytime version.  I don't recall a celebrity ever having to leave part way during the taping day and be replaced with another celebrity during "PM's" run.  The closest I can recall was when Mark Goodson had to sit in for Charles one day when he was late - but that was on the daytime version.
For more information about Game Shows and TV Guide Magazine, click here:
https://gamesandclassictv.neocities.org/
NEW LOCATION!!!

melman1

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2004, 01:53:16 PM »
Jimmie Walker also sat in for CNR for a couple of days, because his plane from the East Coast was late.  (Goodson had to sit in because CNR was having a toupee fitted.)

On some recent MG75's, Gary Burghoff's wife was going into labor (or something like that) and they had Orson Bean standing by, but didn't need to use him.
melman1, "some sort of God on this message board" - PYLdude, 7/9/06.