Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Buzzr repeating already?  (Read 67075 times)

narzo

Re: Buzzr repeating already?
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2015, 06:23:51 PM »
Now the third week in a row of rerunning the shows they started with in June. 

narzo

« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2015, 09:02:42 PM »
make that four weeks of reruns

narzo

« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2015, 09:23:12 PM »
make that five weeks of reruns, same shows in the same time-slots as aired before.

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2015, 04:08:10 PM »
make that five weeks of reruns, same shows in the same time-slots as aired before.

Is what's showing now the most recent of the repeats to run?  (IOW, would next week start from where they began if they don't forge ahead?)

/Since I've only had it since 7/30, some of the shows are new to me, if that makes any sense.
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

MSTieScott

• Executive Producer
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2015, 04:28:28 PM »
Is what's showing now the most recent of the repeats to run?  (IOW, would next week start from where they began if they don't forge ahead?)

Nope -- next week could continue airing chronologically but still be Buzzr reruns. Then they'll have to either continue with new-to-Buzzr episodes or loop back around to week one.

SRIV94

« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2015, 06:11:50 PM »

Nope -- next week could continue airing chronologically but still be Buzzr reruns. Then they'll have to either continue with new-to-Buzzr episodes or loop back around to week one.

Got it.  Thanks!
Doug
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

narzo

« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2015, 08:19:54 PM »
ho hum, no surprise, still rerunning episodes they've already aired.

snowpeck

« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2015, 08:46:46 PM »
Next week they'll have to either go to new episodes or start another rerun cycle.
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)

SRIV94

« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2015, 12:13:38 PM »
Next week they'll have to either go to new episodes or start another rerun cycle.

Any insight as to which way they go from your contact(s) there?

And am I nuts (don't answer that) or is the daytime (10AM/4PM) MG7x run now ahead of the nighttime (9PM/12M) run (when it was the other way around when they signed on)?
Doug

SRIV94

« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2015, 09:23:38 AM »
Certainly looks like CP, BL and BB are continuing from where they were on Friday.  Not sure if that means anything.
Doug

gsfan85

« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2015, 10:36:50 AM »
Certainly looks like CP, BL and BB are continuing from where they were on Friday.  Not sure if that means anything.

For some reason those shows were 1 behind (last time they reset, those came on on Tuesday).  The real check will be Feud, Super Password and Press Your Luck.

TraderRob

« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2015, 11:07:54 AM »

For some reason those shows were 1 behind (last time they reset, those came on on Tuesday).  The real check will be Feud, Super Password and Press Your Luck.

FF went back to Lacey/Hatley (80-025). I have a feeling that this week might be filler and that they might start a new cycle next week to coincide with Lost & Found week.

SRIV94

« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2015, 12:47:15 PM »
Does that mean SP is in episode 2 as we speak?
Doug

TraderRob

« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2015, 03:49:59 PM »
Does that mean SP is in episode 2 as we speak?

I didn't record it so I'm not sure. I doubt it because FF on Buzzr started with Giles vs. Tack (80-001). You and I didn't have Buzzr when the cycle started the last time so they're still new to us! :-)

snowpeck

« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2015, 05:52:50 PM »
Press Your Luck was episodes #25 and #26 today.
Co-owner, The Daytime TV Schedule Archive
My website: http://www.gregbrobeck.net
My board game collection: http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/snowpeck (recently passed the 100 mark!)